Saturday, May 10, 2008

My friends and I are big fans of picnicking at the lake in our area when the weather is beautiful, as it is now. What's better than fun in the sun and food to go along with it? Since I'm a big fan of florals, this is what I would wear on one of these little outings. Color color color is the theme of my life! :)
Pink Cardigan: Gap; $44.50
Floral Top: Delias; $32.50
Denim Skirt: Alloy; $36.50
Eyelet Flats: Delias; $44.00
Studded Flats: Forever 21; $17.80
The bangles and sunglasses are both from forever 21 and the purses are from Dillards for almost $200 each. I would advise hitting up TJ Maxx and getting the same thing for less!
The three square swatches are all hijabs from 2hijab. Those are the colors I would advise. You know my ways, pick one lovely color or go for two! I would probably wear a cotton amira underscarf in the same color as my sheila with a contrasting but matchy lace underscarf on top. Then I would layer my sheila.
How do you like it?




Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Ruqiyyah at 12:15 PM |

3 Comments:

At May 11, 2008 at 4:50 AM, Blogger HF said........
i love the top! im so into florals! very cute outfit masha'allah. i wanna go picknicking!
 


At August 10, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Blogger Pixie said........
Why'd you stop blogging sisters?
 


At October 12, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
So cute sweety!!! i added u to my blog roll..i dont know if i mentioned that to u befor or not..but i awnted to make sure and let u know..I Love ur sets!!!

janan