Monday, May 5, 2008

So I was looking at a new (to me) abaya site and I found this one that I quite adore. Most of the accessories are designer pieces, except for my lovely car and the phone and ipod, so there won't be any links today.
I like this abaya because it is dainty and airy. Though it is muy overpriced, I think it'd be great for someone to treat themselves to!
Those miu miu shoes are to. die. for. Straps are just so tres chic.
Gahhhh. I wish someone would just rain muchos dolares on me and the rest of the world so no one would need charity and I could buy all the pretty things I want without feeling guilty. *sigh* Al7amdulillah.
Well that's the end of that. And in case anyone wondered where my buddy Ala has been, she'll be mia for a bit longer. She's a much more dedicated student than I am, and has been studying frantically for exams. She will be back soon though inshallah!
Salams!



posted by Ruqiyyah at 5:02 PM |

3 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Blogger HF said........
prettyyyy!

oh btw u asked me abt UAE ..yeah i LOVE living here ..i stay in Dubai.:D u visiting anytime soon?
 


At May 7, 2008 at 5:19 PM, Blogger Ruqiyyah said........
Thanks! This is one of my favorite colors!

Wow--I am so jealous! :) How is Dubai? Have you been to Abu Dhabi--it's reallly humid. How do they compare? I've only been to Dubai at night and we either only went to the malls--I think it was ibn battuta mall--or to people's houses.

And unfortunately I won't be going to UAE until next year sometime because I just recently went. :( I miss it!
 


At May 9, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Blogger HF said........
Yep ive been to abu dhabi but only twice to my cuzin's house which was AGES ago! but to whomeva ive asked how abu dhabi is compared to dubai, they replied saying dubai is much better, ya know so much goin arnd n all buuuut in terms of income n all abu dhabi is better AND i think abu dhabi has so much history preserved than in dubai .....anyways i think for sum1like me whose lived half of my life in dubai wud feel very isolated in abu dhabi since im so used to dubai now.
Hey r u originally from UAE?