Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Many of you may have heard of a website called Maniac Muslim (http://maniacmuslim.com/) and love the Islam-related comedic videos and articles featured there. I've only just recently visited it for the first time and I'm in love with the site. The satiric articles are very fun to read and I have a smile on my face the whole time that I am on the site.



The author of the site, Hamzah Moin, particularly enjoys poking fun at muslim young women. His article, "Hijab Can Save Your Life" is a good example of that. However, as you read it, please keep in mind that everything he does is in good fun and he does not say what he says to offend anyone. So don't forget: jooookeeeee.



Please check it out! I think you'll really enjoy it!



Here's the article:



http://maniacmuslim.com/2005/01/09/hijabs-can-save-your-life/



Jazakum Allahu Khairan







Labels: , ,

posted by Ruqiyyah at 10:33 PM |

2 Comments:

At May 7, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Blogger Jasmine said........
Salaams
I like your blog!!
I love maniac muslim articles too, make me laugh :)
 


At May 7, 2008 at 5:23 PM, Blogger Ruqiyyah said........
Salams!
Thanks much girl! Aren't they the funniest? I checked out your blog and it's fabulous!
I hope to hear more from you!